I also have a site at Psychology Today
Podcast with New Books Network: Drugs, Addiction, and Recovery channel
- With Benjamin Breen about The Age of Intoxication
- With Maziyar Ghiabi about Drug Politics in Iran
- With James Bradford about Poppies, Power, and Policy
- With Mike Jay about Mescaline
- With Matthew Oram about The Trials of Psychedelic Therapy
- With Anthony Ryan Hatch about Silent Cells
- With Chris Duvall about The African Roots of Marijuana
- With John O’Brien about States of Intoxication
- With Erika Dyck about Psychedelic Prophets
- With David Courtwright about The Age of Addiction
- Podcast with the New Books Network, ‘Strange Trips,’ [October 11, 2019]
- Podcast with The Radical Therapist, ‘Yoga, Psychedelics, and American Mental Health,’ [April 15, 2018]
- Podcast with Radical Americas. Hosted by William Booth [November 7, 2017]
- Podcast with The Radical Therapist, ‘A History of Radical American Psychiatry,’ [June 26, 2016]
* ‘The return of reefer madness,’ Washington Post [April, 2019]
* ‘Cancer Controversies and Alternative Medicine,’ Regina Leader-Post and Saskatoon Star Phoenix [July 26, 2017]
* ‘Why Aren’t we Regulating E-Cigarettes?,’ Regina Leader-Post [May 16, 2016]
* ‘Clarify Pot Policy for Veterans,’ Saskatoon Star Phoenix [May 6, 2016]
* ‘Plasma Donation System Needs Vigorous Debate,’ Saskatoon Star Phoenix [February 18, 2016].
* ‘Paying for Plasma Contentious in Health Care,’ Saskatoon Star Phoenix [February 1, 2016]
* ‘Future of Marijuana Blurry,’ Saskatoon Star Phoenix [December 4, 2015].
* ‘Pot Problems Have a Familiar Ring,’ Saskatoon Star Phoenix [September 18, 2015].
* ‘Saskatchewan in Middle of Pot Predicament,’ Saskatoon Star Phoenix [July 6, 2015].
* ‘Let’s Get Proactive with E-cigarettes,’ Saskatoon Star Phoenix [April 24, 2015].
* ‘Lot of Smoke and Mirrors with Vape Policy,’ Saskatoon Star Phoenix [November 28, 2014]
* ‘Politics of Pain and Pills at CMA,’ Saskatoon Star Phoenix [August 21, 2014].
*Interviewed for Refinery29, ‘What Hustlers’ Ketamine-MDMA Drug Cocktail Would Really Do,’ by Erika Smith [September 16, 2019]
* Interviewed for Reuters Thomson, ‘Drug buyers’ clubs aim to tackle HIV prevention ‘crisis‘’, by Sonia Elks [December 3, 2018]
* Interviewed for Global Television Evening News, ‘Changes to medical marijuana rules allow authorized users to grow their own,’ by Jacqueline Wilson [August 14, 2016].
* Interviewed for Canadian HR Reporter, ‘Increasing use of marijuana could cause problems on the job,’ by Sarah Dobson [June 13, 2016].
* Interviewed for Saskatoon Star Phoenix, ‘Pot may curb alcohol abuse in P.A., report indicates,’ by Charles Hamilton [April 14, 2016].
* Interviewed for Global Television Evening News, ‘Mixed reviews for federal marijuana court decision,’ by Jacqueline Wilson [February 25, 2016].
* Radio Broadcast. Blue Sky with Garth Materie. Canadian Broadcasting Corporation [February 25, 2016].
* Interviewed for Saskatoon Star Phoenix, ‘Legal pot won’t affect workplace drug testing, expert says,’ by Alex MacPherson [February 11, 2016]
* Interviewed by Global Television Evening News, ‘Saskatoon pot dispensary owner calls police gutless after raid,’ by Joel Senick [October 30, 2015]
* Interviewed by CBC Evening News, ‘Saskatoon top place in Canada to be charged for marijuana possession,’ by Kathy Fitzpatrick [September 30, 2015]
* Interviewed for Reginal Leader-Post, ‘Federal Election further clouds Saskatchewan’s marijuana industry,’ by D.C. Fraser [September 11, 2015].
* Interviewed for The Sheaf, ‘What’s in a Flag: UofS Perspectives,’ by Zach Tennant [August 30, 2015]
* Interviewed for CTV News Evening News, ‘Store owner pulls Confederate flags,’ by Matt Young [August 23, 2015]